Saturday, April 12, 2008

the latest!

Diaper Lugs










Tote Bags











All designs are hand made, and have hidden seams for a sleek, fresh look!

TOTE BAGS have a magnetic snap closure in the main compartment, and have a hidden magnet on the outside angled pocket

The HEADBANDS have elastic at the back for comfort and to make putting it on quick and easy! They come in little girl sizes as well. Contact me for details!



The DIAPER Lugs fit a plastic container of wipes and about 3-5 large diapers depending how snug you like it.

4 comments:

ting-wai said...

these are fabulous... I love the amy butler fabrics! great job kristi!

Caylee said...

Soooo cute! I love them all. :)

Maren said...

Kristi, I love my diaper lugs! What a great idea. It seriously makes a difference in my bottomless pit that I call my purse. I am still waiting on those ties! Are you still planning on making them?

ZogLady said...

How much are the change purses?? You need a price page! *L*